We are continually grateful to everyone who has worked and helped to make the growth of the Festival possible.
We rely on core funding from the Keynsham Town Council and B&NES Arts Development to make the Festival possible: after that we have your donations that can only be estimated before the events. To add the extra magic, and additional facilities for the wider community, we rely on sponsorship from local business and organisations, and partnerships with local organisations.
The outreach and publicity associated with the Festival is considerable and continualy growing – it reflects the whole-community nature of the Festival.
If you wish to discuss sponsorship please contact us.
- Keynsham Town Council: who created the Festival, created the Association to organise it, turned the Association into a Ltd Company, and who fund, support and service the Festival
- B&NES Arts Development: for funding and support
- Waitrose: continuing generous sponsorship for 2016
- Ian McGill Transport: for their sponsorship of the Creative Arena
- St Monica Trust for their generous sponsorship of the Performance Stage and ArtSpace3
- Wards Solicitors: for their generous sponsorship of the Bandstand Stage
- Davies and Way – generous sponsorship of 2016’s Opera in The Park
- REAL Technologies: New to this year’s festival: and formerly Resourceful Earth: key to our eco theme and philosophy and working with us and Liberty Rocks Arts: REAL Technologies exists to marshall and capture energy while it’s in its most useful state for humanity and the sustained wellbeing of the planet. At REAL technologies we’re rethinking recycling, discovering new ways to release economic and ecological value from discarded material. Our mission is to educate – in schools, in industry and in communities, changing attitudes and behaviour, and pioneering a new generation of sustainability. Opening late Summer 2017.
- Taylor Wimpey: generous stage sponsorship and more: The Abbey Stage
- Polar Bear – for generous sponsorship of the Polar Bear Top Stage
- Grounded: for Festival week leaflet and Venue and 2016’s garden stage
- K.I.T.Co for their amazing service and our wonderful staff HiViz jackets, banners and accessories
- Keynsham Sainsbury’s – for free goodie bags and water
- for their generous contribution to this year’s Festival and the Community Performance Stage
- Keynsham Churches Together – with the Festival from the year dot! – and particularly the absolutely lovely performer’s Green Room – and many of our tables and chairs!
- Transition Keynsham – for all sorts and The Wombles
- Barclays Bank – Keynsham: for our banking arrangments
- SOS Desgin Consultancy Ltd without whom you wouldn’t be reading this!
- Factory Studios, Bristol – for our backline equipment, help and fun
- Jelli Records – management of The Band Stand Stage and the Saturday Performance Stage
- The Keynsham Lions – that Duck Race!
- The Ship Inn: Festival Venue and lots more
- The Fear Hall
- The Conservative Club
- Keynsham Scouts
- for festival volunteers camp beds